My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Life's in a big mess ...

What can I say ... I guess I bring this on to myself ...
Just a couple of days into the next semester at college, and I am into so many things ...

Quite a few not of my choosing ...

My neck is on the guillotine ... and the blade is gonna fall any moment now ...
And people will be watching ... yes ...
And they will walk away after my death has been done ... nodding their heads ... and murmuring to each other ... "Classic case of biting more than you can chew ..."

Have you ever wondered ... why deadlines ... are called : Dead-lines ?
Precisely ...

Anyways ... have this submission on the 23rd of this month, and my planner shows 0% completed and not started ...
Then our teacher comes up with a damn cool fundu project of us having to make a full fledged ... 32 bit calculator ... with the GUI .. buttons and all ... in pure, simple assembly ...
Why not binary for crying out loud ?
We can do that ... right ?

I can easily give up ...
Chop off one of the tasks ... and concentrate on the others ...
But ... I cant ... it is most probably not for me to decide anyways ...
I have to go on ... till I can ...
This is what classic - Disaster, End of the World - movies are made up of ...

As Aragorn, in the Return of the King says, "I see in your eyes ... the same fear ... that would take the heart of me ... But it is not this day ... cause, this day ... we FIGHT ! "
I kinda love that dialogue ... and the part of the movie, kinda explains my situation also ...

But, mine will probably have a different ending ... I suppose ...
Anyways ... cant go into details of how I am going to die ... its a surprise ending ...

I just pray now ... that maybe, might get to see the green pastures again ... :p

No comments: