My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Life on track ...

I haven't been blogging of late - have not had much time.

The last couple of weeks have gone in a blur actually. I was actively involved in organising our inter collegiate festival - and it was a mad rush of things ...

One thing that I learnt after the event got over was - to never organise anything like this ever again. Its very very painful.

However, the event went off decently well - and most of the people were happy at the end of it.

However, this saturday - the last day of the event, all our sponsor banners disappeared from the parking in broad daylight - due to which, this event hasn't gotten over - yet.

These things just never end.
Anyways, now that most of the thing is over and I have more free time, will be blogging more often.

No comments: