My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Comments ...

I am very fortunate to have a very good set of readers who contribute a lot to my blogs by way of comments and discussions ... so much so, that it ends up adding more value to the blog than the blog itself ...

Of late, I have been receiving some really good comments which throw more light on the topic and just prove how you can never analyse a situation or a particular event from all angles and how it is so important to do so ...

I have been so happily made to eat my own words on my blog by people who look at things from an entirely different (and better) point of view ...

Thank you all so much for teaching me something new everytime ...

As blogger lacks a feature by which a person cannot choose to receive an email indication after someone last left comments after his, and just because many people do not generally read the comments, I have decided to put down a list of my previous posts in which the comments have really added a lot of value to the blog.
Thank you once again ...

The links are as follows (in reverse chronological order)

1. Indian Movies ...
In which Rishi and Shantesh gave more dimension to my view of why Indian movies suck in some respect compared to Hollywood flicks.

2. Choice, the problem is choice ...
In which Rishi and Ashwin point out that everything to do with choice is connected to your Karma in some way or the other (sorry, my knowledge about this is very poor) and then Id tops it off with one of his brilliant poems ...

3. Being Prejudiced ...
I feel, all the comments added a lot of value to this post - and especially the brilliant one by eshuneutics which hit the nail, right on the head ...

4. Remember Remember ...
This post had some really nice comments from Rishi, Id and Yuvi with totally different points of view ...

This may have sounded somewhat like a "Comments" Oscar award, but it really isn't.
I guess what I am trying to say here is - that its always good to know someone else's point of view (We all have only 1 brain .. right?)
And reading a comment always feels nice, you know that people are reading the stuff that you are writing and always encouranges you to write more ...
Not to mention the richness it adds to a particular post.

So, if you do have anything to say on anything written here, please feel free to do so ...
A small investment of time ends up serving a lot of purposes ...
As a matter of fact, lot of people's blog that I check out often, have been the result of comment following ...
So more the reason ... eheheh ;)

3 comments:

Id it is said...

Thank you Saurabh for that note of appreciation. I enjoy reading what you post.

Preetam said...

I do agree with u.. Comments encourage the blogger to write more n also improves the thinking n the reasoning ability of the reader as he is made to think b4 he actually makes a comment n has to come out with a reason in support...

Rishi Agarwal said...

hmmm. one more gud comment from preetam.