My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Voices in my head ...

I really don't know whether this happens to a lot of people, but I have been noticing that there is a constant monologue running through my head ...
Either I have flipped the lid, or have been watching lots of Scrubs lately, actually a bit of both, coz only a crazy person would watch 5 seasons of scrubs within the span of a month !

Anyways, getting back to the voices in my head ...
Actually, for all you know, the voices are typing this blog out ...
As a matter of fact, they are ...

I am not complaining though, most of the wise cracks that come out of my mouth, are via these voices and they keep me amused (and sane??) for most parts of the day.
My co-workers would beg to differ though ...

Nothing much to write now, I guess the voices have stopped !
OMG ... I've lost it :p

(PS: Sorry for making you read this ... I thought I'd go crazy for once ... If you want to use explicit words in the comments, I'd rather you email me your comments.
This is a family blog and rated PG-13)

2 comments:

Id it is said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jomy said...

heheheehe !