My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yeah ... I'm still all here ...

Yes.
Sorry to disappoint you all, but contra-ry to popular mis-belief I am still alive and breathing ... and very much 'all' there ...

I've been in a cocoon kinda thing of late ... emerging out of the house, only in the search of that ever elusive job ... our college is having all the placements going on from week one itself ...

However, I have not attended a single lecture or practical in what has been my largest, ever, bunk exercise which has lasted for about 20 days as of today, and plans to continue till the 3rd of August.
My teachers have given their kind consent to let me ...

We are working the 'big daddy' of student contests ... the World Finals of the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2005, and I'd stay home regardless of whether we got permission or not ...

We have to get flying in less than 10 days and we're still running to get lots of things done ...
So, I'll probably hit the blogging scene after I get back ... with loads of photographs from Japan ...

Till then, adios ... or ... umm .. err ... Sayonara ?
( hehehe :) )

No comments: