My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

38 cents !!!

Thats how much I made with Google adsense for the past ... oh .. I dont know ... how many months ...

When I heard of google adsense ... and all the success stories doing the rounds ...
I thought .. this ju-st may be the thing for me ...

But alas... after having some 1900 visitors all this while, only 13 clicked on the ad and 38 cents got added to my piggy bank ...
And google will send you the check only after you get the $150 mark ...

Lets see ... that should take me about another gzillion years ...
bah !
Not worth it ... I think ...

So, I am doing all you people a favour and removing it altogether ...
Half the time, google does not know what ads to display, because the content of my blogs are so diverse ...
Its tough pleasing everybody ...

No comments: