My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Wonder Years ...

I am feeling the blues ... that nostalgic feeling ...
Just finished watching the fifth season of 'The Wonder Years'

This has to be one of the best TV Shows ever made ...
Everytime I finish watching an episode, the sadness creeps over of lesser episodes remaining to be watched ...
But I just cannot help it ...

You can relate in some way to each and every episode ...
At the end, it always gives you this hope ... that in the end, everything will be alright ...

The only series, in my opinion that can make you laugh and cry at the same time ...
One season, 22 episodes left ... :'(

Will write a big blog after the last episode is done ...
Until then, try and get the shows from somewhere if you can ...
Really, really worth all the effort it took us guys to get the entire series :)


The Entire Wonder Years Gang

Paul, Kevin and Winnie Cooper

Some more shots ...


The Arnold Family

2 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Hey Saurabh,
First of all congrats on ur Imagine Cup Expedition :-)
Hey i too simply love the wonder years series... Currently we dont have a cable connection for the TV but used to watch the series a long long ago.... its too good !

skeptic optimist said...

Hey I too miss Kevin Arnold's narratives... Udas has downloaded some seasons, I hope you will get them via Nithin

By the way can i link you from my blog : http://googlespeak.blogspot.com