My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Story of my life ...

Phew ...

Finally the CD Magazine thing is over me ...
Now, have a race against time to finish up lots of college submissions in the coming 3 days ...

The CD Magazine took up a major chunk of my life, for the past month ... about 5 - 8 hours a day ...
Had to learn a totally new application - Director ... along with a bit of Lingo ...
Just crossing my fingers now ... that everything goes on well ...

Coz, most of the time, I really jinx myself pretty bad ... so ... I hope this time its all done properly ...

Also, noticed that it is better to blog smaller blogs ... more often, than larger ones rarely ...

So, from now on ... will write *try to write* smaller entries ... and now that all the CD crap is behind me, hopefully shall have more time ...

No comments: