My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Bloggers ...

We're an interesting breed ... aren't we ?
Bloggers ...

Even though I write a lot ( crap .. mostly ) ... I don't read much ..
So, the list of blogs that I read on the right pane might not be as elaborate as it would be for so many bloggers out there ...

But then again, I have been online from 11 tonight ... to now ... that is about 2:24 am ... wandering ... from one blog to another ... just reading ... and honestly, had a lot of fun doing that ... just reading ...

One really funny post that I visited for the easily the tenth time, and still enjoyed reading was : this

I suggest you check that out too ...
You won't be disappointed ...

3 comments:

Aditya Pethe said...

Dude that post you linked was excellent!!
*lol*

Hawkeye said...

hey sourabh,

thanks dude :-)

hope things r going well with ur project. nithin always has great things 2 say about you

jomy said...

hey ,

UPDATE !!!!!

every time ..i log on ...nobody has updated :(