My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit -- http://blog.saurabhj.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Comments ... Word Verification ...

Just a quick thing ...

I enabled the Word Verification on my comments thingy ...
Seems that the only comments I get these days are by spammers ...

So, for all those of you who still take the trouble of commenting and letting me know that there are people who read what I put up, I am sorry, but you'll have to key in an extra word ...

Sorry, but this step has become necessary ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one...

I am going to be in Pune in december and all this talk about the rain and the infrastructure is really putting a damper on my spirits, but hey I enjoyed reading the whole bit about the seminar, wish someone had given me these tips BEFORE I did mine. I remember those days all too well, the one time I was giving a viva for a maths subject practical exam type thing, the external examiner laughed in my face at every answer I gave. How I majored in Computer Science is still a mystery to me.

Anyways, I enjoy reading your blog, takes me back a decade ( damn I feel so old just saying that!! ).

Saurabh said...

Ya ...

I really hope, for my sake, as well as Pune's that something is done about the roads ...

Even after having everything ( an International Airport coming up by Dec ), we'll probably get beat compared to Bangalore and Hyderabad with respect to becoming an IT Center ... just because of the roads ...
( and also the electricity to some extent )

If I had a company, and no matter how much I loved Pune and wanted to start up here, would think about a 100 times before actually venturing out ...

Apparently the government is going to spend some 250 crores on getting some key roads to "International" standards ...
How this works out, only time will tell ...